How to find Lovedale:
Via the Hunter Expressway
The Hunter Expressway (M15) opened in 2014. The Expressway is a 40 kilometre dual carriageway linking the M1 (which used to be called the F3) at the Newcastle Junction to the New England Highway heading to Singleton.
The best access point to Lovedale Hunter Valley is at the Lovedale Road exit. This will take you directly into Lovedale, without having to go via Cessnock. For entry to points in the northern part of Lovedale, it is quicker to come via the Freeway, for areas to the south of Lovedale, the trip takes about the same amount of time, but is much safer.
- From Sydney take the M1 (Used to be F3) to the Cessnock exit – approximately 1 hour from Wahroonga, approximately 2 hours from Sydney Airport depending on traffic.
- At Cessnock turn right at Vincent Street and follow to the end
- Turn left into Maitland Road and turn immediately right into Allandale Road, travel 5km
- Turn right into Lovedale Road and you are in Lovedale. Welcome!
From Newcastle Airport
- Follow the signs to Sydney and enter the Hunter Expressway (M15). Take the Lovedale Road exit to enter Lovedale.
You can also check the location of Lovedale on Google maps.